Site Update TheAnvil.net - Now Live!

Site Update Banners 9

I think we're just getting started.
Hi, I'm Berb - admin and manager of theanvil.net. I'd like to welcome everyone just joining the site now for the first time as we go public with what we've been working on. Despite setbacks and slow development on my end, we're ready to launch! Take a look around, sign up and get a feel for the place.

So what exactly is The Anvil?

We're the new, best place to share and discuss Halo maps and mods. Discover the latest community modded gametype, or find that perfect map for your next custom games lobby. Our focus is on fun first - returning to the values that made the Halo community so great. With Halo Infinite forge just around the corner, we'll also be launching some tutorial / guide resources to help people make better maps using the new tools. Having our own site gives us the opportunity to also host events - like game nights, forge contests or tournaments for you to participate in.

Myself and the rest of the Anvil staff team are very excited for what we've got planned next. More to come.

HELP! I have an issue!

If you're having an issue signing up / logging in / navigating the site, feel free to message one of the staff members either here or in the Discord. We'll get it fixed ASAP. Please bear with us.

Last edited:

Honor232

Aug 26, 2022
what are the future plans for this site do you intend to wait for a while till more and more people join or is there something else in the works

Berb

CEO of Infection
Admin
Aug 7, 2022
what are the future plans for this site do you intend to wait for a while till more and more people join or is there something else in the works

We have so much in the works it's unreal. I could release a roadmap to take the piss out of 343 - but rest assured we'll see a huge update / site expansion every month for the next 3 months. I kinda want them to be a surprise, but the staff team are working hard on them.

By November, The Anvil will be by far the greatest platoform to host and share Halo content.

Reactions: Honor232