Site Update Berb Devlog Returns

full

I will put my explanation as to why the old iteration of theanvil.net went down in some long apologetic post following this.

Before then, the goal is to get the site essentially back to where it was - perhaps in a more streamlined format with more direction. I'm currently working on the essential key components of the site: Forum, Map Index, Map Submission, Featuring.

Thankfully I've not 100% forgotten how to use xenforo or write changes to its HTML and CSS templates. Some things that may have taken me days to figure out a couple years ago take far less time. I'm hoping to devote a few hours a week to this with the aim of having it usable by September, if not sooner.

Last edited:
I will put my explanation as to why the old iteration of theanvil.net went down in some long apologetic post following this.

Before then, the goal is to get the site essentially back to where it was - perhaps in a more streamlined format with more direction. I'm currently working on the essential key components of the site: Forum, Map Index, Map Submission, Featuring.

Thankfully I've not 100% forgotten how to use xenforo or write changes to its HTML and CSS templates. Some things that may have taken me days to figure out a couple years ago take far less time. I'm hoping to devote a few hours a week to this with the aim of having it usable by September, if not sooner.
No need to rush, can’t wait to see how it look’s completed